1. General information
A legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan implementing an investment project under an investment contract is exempt from customs duties when importing technological equipment, components and spare parts to it, raw materials and (or) materials in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The leasing company is exempt from customs duties when importing technological equipment supplied in the framework of the investment project on the basis of a financial leasing agreement for a legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan implementing the investment project.
Technological equipment means goods intended for use in the technological process of an investment project.
Spare parts are understood as component parts, which together constitute the structural integrity of the process equipment.
By raw materials and (or) materials any mineral, component, part, or other product used to obtain finished products through a technological process are meant.
2. Terms and conditions for granting state support measures:
Exemption from import customs duties in the framework of the implementation of a special investment project is provided:
1) to participants of special economic zones for a period of fifteen years, but not longer than the term of validity of special economic zones;
2) owners of free warehouses for a period not exceeding fifteen years from the date of registration of a special investment contract;
3) to legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan that have entered into an agreement on the industrial assembly of motor vehicles for a period of not more than fifteen years from the date of registration of a special investment contract.
3. Required list of documents:
In order to receive investment preferences, a legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan submits an application to the Committee in accordance with Article 292 of the Commercial Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the provision of investment preferences with the following documents attached:
1) certificates of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity;
2) copies of the charter of the legal entity, certified by the signature of the head and the seal of the legal entity (if any);
3) a business plan for an investment project drawn up in accordance with the requirements established by the order of the Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2015 No. 1133 “On some issues of state support for investments”;
4) documents confirming the amount (value) of the state natural grant requested by the legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan submitted by the application and the preliminary approval of its provision;
If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides the provision of tax preferences and (or) investment subsidies, the investor submits a state expert examination of the pre-project and (or) project documentation in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certified by the head of the enterprise, its availability).
4. Contact details of organizations responsible for providing a certain state support measures: