1. An application for granting investment preferences is accepted and registered in the form established by the authorized investment body, if there are:
1) certificates of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity;
2) copies of the charter of the legal entity, certified by the signature of the head and the seal of the legal entity (if any);
3) a business plan for an investment project drawn up in accordance with the requirements established by the authorized investment body;
4) documents confirming the amount (value) of the state natural grant requested by the legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan submitted by the application and the preliminary approval of its provision;
An application for the provision of investment preferences in the framework of the implementation of a special investment project is accepted and registered in the form and procedure established by the authorized investment body.
2. If the application for investment preferences provides for the provision of preferences for taxes and (or) investment subsidies, the investor submits the state expertise of the pre-project and (or) project documentation in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certified by the signature of the head, the seal of the legal entity (if available).