1. General information:
State in-kind grants are property owned by the Republic of Kazakhstan, transferred for temporary gratuitous use or provided on the right of temporary gratuitous land use to a legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the implementation of an investment project with subsequent gratuitous transfer to ownership or land use.
2. Terms and conditions for granting state support measures:
In accordance with the procedure established by the Code, state in-kind grants are provided by the authorized investment body in coordination with the authorized state property management body and (or) the central authorized land management authority, as well as local executive bodies for temporary use free of charge or for temporary free of charge land use with the subsequent gratuitous transfer to the ownership or land use in the event of an investment liabilities in accordance with the investment contract. The basis for gratuitous transfer of the provided state in-kind grant to property or land use is the decision of the authorized investment body, which is made after the expiration of the investment contract, if the investor fulfills the investment obligations in accordance with the investment contract concluded between the investor and the authorized investment body. Land plots, buildings, structures, machinery and equipment, computing equipment, measuring and regulating devices and tools, vehicles (with the exception of passenger cars), production and household equipment can be transferred as state in-kind grants. The state in-kind grants shall be evaluated at market value in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The size of a state in-kind grant is maximum 30% of investment amount in the fixed assets of a Kazakhstani legal entity. When the estimated cost of the requested state in-kind grant exceeds the established maximum, the Kazakhstani legal entity may receive the requested grant by reimbursing the difference between the estimated actual value and the maximum amount (30%) of the grant.
3. Required list of documents:
In order to receive investment preferences, a legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan submits an application to the Committee in accordance with Article 292 of the Commercial Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the provision of investment preferences with the following documents attached:
1) certificates of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity;
2) copies of the charter of the legal entity, certified by the signature of the head and the seal of the legal entity (if any);
3) a business plan for an investment project drawn up in accordance with the requirements established by the order of the Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2015 No. 1133 “On some issues of state support for investments”;
4) documents confirming the amount (value) of the state natural grant requested by the legal entity of the Republic of Kazakhstan submitted by the application and the preliminary approval of its provision; If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides the provision of tax preferences and (or) investment subsidies, the investor submits a state expert examination of the pre-project and (or) project documentation in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certified by the head of the enterprise, its availability).
4. Contact details of organizations responsible for providing a certain state support measures: