Guarantee under the unified program of support and business development “Business Road Map 2020”.
1. General information:
Small and medium-sized businesses are provided with state support in the form of private guarantee of bank loans in 2 areas:
1) The direction of “support for new business initiatives” - the starting current entrepreneurs of single-industry towns and rural settlements without industry restrictions;
2) The direction of “sectoral support” - entrepreneurs engaged in priority sectors of the economy, as well as manufacturing industries.
Amount of financing:
- For a novice entrepreneur, the maximum loan amount is not more than 20 million tenge, the amount of the guarantee is up to 85% of the loan amount.
- For the current entrepreneur, the maximum loan amount is from 180 million tenge to 360 million tenge, depending on the direction of the Program, the guarantee amount is up to 50% of the loan amount.
2. Terms and conditions for granting state support measures:
Partial guarantees are made on loans with a nominal interest rate not exceeding the base interest rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan and increased by a credit bank by 5%.
The term of the loan guarantee is up to 5 years.
3. Required list of documents:
In accordance with the requirements of second-tier banks.
4. Contact details of organizations responsible for providing a certain state support measure: